Contact lenses are little works of art, delicately crafted thin optical discs, worn directly on the eye. They are held in place by a layer of tears.
While some people enjoy the fashion statement of eyeglasses, others prefer their appearance without them. Contact lenses can achieve this without surgery. Contact lenses can also provide a full field of unobstructed vision, which is a great advantage when participating in sports.
Contact lenses have been around for more than 100 years. During this time, many advances has been made that allow just about everyone to wear contact lenses. If you were told in the past that you could not wear contact lenses, odds are that is not true today. There are more convenient and healthy contact lens options available now than ever before.
Our aim is for you to walk out with your contact lenses the same day!
Contact lenses not doing the job? View more information about Scleral Contact Lenses
Power facts about contact lenses:
- Advice on contact lenses is free
- We have a no risk fitting policy – if they don’t work you don’t pay
- You don’t have to wear contact lenses full time
- It’s best to talk about contact lenses when we know your prescription
- You can get contact lenses for reading only
- It’s cheap enough to get contact lenses for a specific activity eg sport
- Yes!, we can change the colour of your eyes
- You Can! wear contact lenses during the allergy season
Contact lens options:
- Disposable contact lenses
- Continuous wear contact lenses
- Daily wear contact lenses
- Coloured contact lenses
- Astigmatic contact lenses
- Conventional contact lenses
- Rigid contact lenses
- Bifocal contact lenses
- Scleral contact lenses
- Free suitability analysis
- Free trials
- On-site inventories
- Future stars – special deal for sporty scholars